Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - indicaters, wipers, & wont start

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th December 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile indicaters, wipers, & wont start

this is my first post , i have just got a scenic fidji on a 2002 plate 1800cc 16v petrol

all was good then one day last week the indicators & wipers will not work , also the little red immobilizer light on the dash just keeps flashing even when the key is in the ignition & turned on. It just keeps flashing at the same pace & the car turns over but wont start?? also the drivers window now will not work..... really need some help on this as i spent every thing i had on the car & with it being xmas i cant afford the rates that Renault charge to get this sorted .

i,ve been really good @ fixing all my other cars in the past that i have had , but this is my first renault & i have not had much dealing with this make before .

so i could do with some help please

also i did change the crank sensor after all these problems started , to see if that would solve the none starting problem.but no joy

thanks in advance

5 Lastest Threads by spunky21
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
indicaters, wipers, & wont start Electronics jaime1980 2 675 20th December 2008 04:30 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome