Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Carminat Sat Nav problem

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 29th December 2008
I'm a drummer, I hit things!
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by slinknet View Post
I have a a problem with my sat nav since the battery drained, and wondered if anyone had come across this problem. I have a megane privilege with a carminat sat nav which is the mono version that works by turning the volume control etc. The unit is made by Becker. Since the battery went flat I can no longer change the clock time, or get the sat nav to find a destination, it keeps calculating the route but goes no further. I have disconnected it from the car, entered the code (4112) and still no luck. I heard on other sites that there is a setup CD, I only seem to have the Map CD, am I missing something? Not sure what to try next, hopfully one of you may know what to do.
I have a similar system in my Laguna 2 and yes, there is another set up/software CD which you seem to be missing. They're pretty rare in comparison to the discs for the full fat colour Nav in the higher spec models and about 125+vat at the stealers for an up to date set. I may have my originals spare due to a deal that I'm currently negotiating- if I do I'll get back in touch or alternatively, you can PM me.
Currently in bigiainw's garage:
2016 Skoda Octavia Scout 2.0 CR 150 in Cappuccino Beige/ 2006 Renault Clio III 1.2 16v 3dr Extreme in Post Box Red/ 2013 Renault Trafic LL29 2.0 dCi (euro 5) Sport Passenger in Luxurious Gun Metal Grey with Cruise control, now with parking sensors!!!

Last edited by bigiainw; 29th December 2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: additional info
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome