Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Kangoo Van - Radio and Immobiliser/Starting

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th January 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Kangoo Van - Radio and Immobiliser/Starting

Had some probs with the old Kangoo recently.

1. Sometimes the glow plug light stays on after starting and the engine runs rough. Need to switch off and restart - annoying but not critical. Sticking relay?

2. Occasionally will not start - immobiliser red light flashes on dash. Have ordered a new key (105! plus another 80 to recode!!!). Anyone know if it can be recoded by me DIY?

3. Radio speakers appear to be knackered - very poor sound out of RHS, lLHS a bit better but when volume turned up all goes to rats. Have tried 3 different radios now and all exhibit similar (but strangely not exactly the same) problems - any ideas folks? Or is it just new speakers needed? _ they don't have an impedance marked on them - can aftermarked speakers be fitted to the front dash?

Thanks a lot

5 Lastest Threads by Tiler
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Kangoo Key Coding - Have I got this right? Kangoo Tiberious 4 24617 6th January 2009 01:00 PM
Kangoo Van - Radio and Immobiliser/Starting Kangoo ottoman 1 10799 5th January 2009 03:14 PM
Hi - I come bearing problems Welcome to RenaultForums Tink 6 2240 5th January 2009 03:05 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome