Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Megane Senic Clock and Trip Computer

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 6th January 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Dogbreath69, Fitting is easy it's a long story but I had to get them to take my old broken dash out to get the miles already travelled as they forgot to log it. So when they took the new one out to put the old in to get the miles I watched them. It was done in five minutes, all you do is pry the facia off, take out about 10 screws, unplug and reverse to fit. Sorted. You'll manage but let us know how you get on. As for the BMW we did by one but still have the Scenic which after thousands of 's repair bills on it have decided to run it into the ground. We will NEVER buy Renault again. Our eldest son has a Megane and it's never out the garage either and the local dealer are just not interested. My wife has had to pull me out the garage by the scruff of the neck twice because I lost it with them at their couldn't care less attitude. We live in a small town and word soon gets about and they have a bad name here.
Currently in Meeker's garage:
Scenic 2

Last edited by ottoman; 6th January 2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Dealers name removed as the Forums operate a " No Naming & Shaming " policy
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome