Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - megane scenic 04/warning light?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th January 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
megane scenic 04/warning light?

Hi all,
went out in the motor, and after setting off ok, a message came up saying check parking brake, and stays on till i park , then it says the parking brake is on (good) and when i start off it says it is off,(good) but then i get the message to say check parking brake as i'm driving, i know i should get it checked , just wondered if anyone knows why this might be happening before i take it to the garage,(just in case its me again), cant begin to tell you how daft i am , went into my local garage to tell him that my dashboard screen had gone very dim (like me), well did they laugh he followed me outside and said,see that little control, well that makes the screen go lighter or darker, oh says i , i was twiddleing that yesterday, boy did he laugh, so is it me, again ?
regards samy
Currently in samy's garage:
2004 megan scenic 1.6
  5 Lastest Threads by samy
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
emergency stop General Chat Nick 31 3411 21st January 2009 07:45 PM
megane scenic 04/warning light? Electronics Asterix 9 5323 7th January 2009 05:24 PM
Battery connection problems Electronics dirtyleeds 12 2100 7th January 2009 10:28 AM
lost , but back Welcome to RenaultForums Tink 10 1506 5th January 2009 10:27 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome