Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just had a diagnostic test on my Clio MK2 today and there are a few probs..

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th January 2009 Thread Starter
Fabio M
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Just had a diagnostic test on my Clio MK2 today and there are a few probs..

Hi all,

This is my first post on these Renault forums.

Can you please help me out here if at all possible.

I went to a local garage today because I had my SERV and 'air bag error' lights on the display of my 2002 Renault Clio Dci hoping that he would be able to rectify the problem and thus the lights would go off. However, 40 poorer I am none the wiser because the lights are still on, but I did get a report from the tests that he did.

The report read:

P105, A/C Cold Loop relay circuit.
Open Loop or Short to Earth
(error current)

184, Passenger side Pre Tension Buckle
Open Circuit
183, Drivers side Pre Tension Buckle
open Circuit

68, Front Rear Side (FRS) Thorax Side Air Bag
passenger short to earth
187, Trigger Line Configuration Coherency Error.

Apparantly the first three errors (p105, 18 and 183) seem to be the biggest problems.

Any chance that anyone could shed some light on how much im looking at to fix this or whether it is serious?

I have read many forums where there is usually just a loose connection btween connector blocks, which needs to be fixed for this 'air bag error' light to go off???

Any replies would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all.
  5 Lastest Threads by Fabio M
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
I need to get a second Transponder key cut for 51... Cars & motoring Fabio M 2 3154 23rd January 2009 01:54 PM
Just had a diagnostic test on my Clio MK2 today... Electronics Fabio M 15 8419 20th January 2009 04:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome