Join Date: Jan 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clio central locking problem
My clio (2004) is no longer locking using the button on the key. I can start the car though. Reading through other threads on here it sounds like I need to reprogram the key as follows:
Turn the Ignition OFF.
2. Press the central door locking button for more than 5 seconds. Note: the door should lock then unlock.
3. When this happens 15 seconds is allowed and the immobiliser warning light illuminates.
4. Point the 1st key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
5. Point the 2nd key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
6. Check the remote control unlocks and locks the doors.
BUT, this isn't working. Pressing and holding the central lock button in car only locks the doors and does not unlock them after this (have to press it a second time). Can anyone help, please?
Also, annoyingly, locking the car manually on the passenger side only locks that one door.