Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dealership work quote -, is this reasonable?

View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 23rd January 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Lagdti, you're so right about the internet helping with problems - not only have I changed my rear suspension bushes, replaced the sat nav, reverse gear sensor, TDC , and done an oil change, I even got linux working!!! For about 6 months before I binned it for vista again

Never had a car cut out - got to be one of the worst problems as it could be so dangerous and you'd totally lose faith in ya mottah - don't know what to suggest

ps. of course that's not all this is a lag remember: replaced a weatherstrip, greased the bonnet release catch, replaced the pollen and air filters, silicon greased various squeaks, swapped wheels front to back to reduce rumble and greased wheel nuts, re-soldered start button light and ac control back-light, numerous EGR and MAF cleans ... and that's not mentioning my to do list

Currently in bpowell555's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi Initiale, 1990 E30 325i Touring (Bavarian Tigzwerken Express)

Last edited by bpowell555; 23rd January 2009 at 12:17 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome