Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace ph 3 engine management light???

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 23rd January 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Hi Andy i don't think you have anything to loose,if it does not then good news all round and if it does spit its dummy out after you change it then its off to the dealer to have it done where you would need to go any why if this is the cause,got to be worth a try??? cheers Donald
I agree with the nothing to loose, try it and if it fails its to the dealer. Problem is i need the car, if the wheels aint turning i aint earning! lol and with the tax man brathing down my neck i need her!

The car is working, ok with the sensor the way it is, it's probably over injecting now and again, or conctantly, or in 'limp mode' but the power and performance doesn't change. just wondered if anyone knew more abou ecu and digital pumps.

the tps is 200 + vat quid to buy, then will it need programming if its part of the immobiliser! is it something an independant can do??

The dilema is, gamble and use it till i save the money or change the tps for the spare one, then be off the road without an income! lol decisions decisions!!!
Currently in andy1908's garage:
1998 mk3 grand espace 2.2 td
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome