Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace ph 3 engine management light???

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 23rd January 2009
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by andy1908 View Post
I agree with the nothing to loose, try it and if it fails its to the dealer. Problem is i need the car, if the wheels aint turning i aint earning! lol and with the tax man brathing down my neck i need her!

The car is working, ok with the sensor the way it is, it's probably over injecting now and again, or conctantly, or in 'limp mode' but the power and performance doesn't change. just wondered if anyone knew more abou ecu and digital pumps.

the tps is 200 + vat quid to buy, then will it need programming if its part of the immobiliser! is it something an independant can do??

The dilema is, gamble and use it till i save the money or change the tps for the spare one, then be off the road without an income! lol decisions decisions!!!
thats just my way of thinking,i wish i could help more but iam beatwith regards to an independent doing it my guess would yes as my local garage has most if not all the dealer has but not all do, iam sure someone will be along soon to help,all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome