Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What is this part called

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 25th January 2009
Diamond member
Eeeps's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 447
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by lammy View Post
Hi just took the door card off laguna initiale 04 burnt electical smell noticed. Under the window motor is a box where the wiring connector goes it is held to the motor with 4 clips and 2 small torque screws there was water inside and it has totaly fried the circuit board can someone tell me what this part is called, also would this be reponsible for stopping the obvious front winows from working and the not so obvious mirrors thanks.
This is the controller for the electric window. The version on your car also stores the position of the rear view mirrors so that they can self adjust for each key card inserted.

I'm not sure if you can get a replacement controller (regulator) alone.

Currently in Eeeps's garage:
2011 Clio III dCi 88 Dynamique and 2016 CitroŽn Grand C4 Picasso Exclusive+ EAT6 2.0 BlueHDi
Eeeps is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome