Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - VELSATIS - Mileometer problem - showing km not miles

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th January 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
VELSATIS - Mileometer problem - showing km not miles

I've had a quick look through the previous answers to similar questions but without success.

When my car was last serviced they managed to change the mileometer to kilometers instead, which is driving me nuts. They're not sure how they did it, and hence how to change it back.

I can get into some menus via the hold the stalk in then start the engine, but can't find the one to change this back.

Someone suggested it may be a software upgrade needed from a dealer or that i'm now going to be stuck with it this way. However i'm convinced there must be some sort of option to change it back

5 Lastest Threads by BECKS7
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Replacing the hazard warning light switch on a... Electronics MéganeDynamique 7 2714 8th February 2011 11:57 AM
VEL SATIS problems - electric window + radio Electronics Wile7 3 2196 6th October 2010 12:11 PM
VELSATIS - Radio and Sat Nav staying on after... Electronics BECKS7 1 1069 26th March 2009 11:46 PM
VELSATIS - Mileometer problem - showing km not... Electronics saabguy 3 2167 25th January 2009 07:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome