Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II - Underside Engine Cover

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th January 2009 Thread Starter
Geordie Jester
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna II - Underside Engine Cover

Can someone put my mind at rest that I haven't lost a section of the cover ?!

I have a 2001 Laguna petrol Tourer.

Am I right that the under engine plastic cover only covers the front section under the car ? I was investigating a bit of a rattle and when I looked under the car I felt sure that from memory the cover extended quite far back under the car ?!

Im hoping im just mistaken......

Is the shiny silver sections in the middle of the car normally visible ? I have a rattling "tray thing" that I can move by hand if I reach in (not on chocks)

The plastic cover at the front of the car looks like it is under the whole bonnet section, but does have a perfectly square hole in it ?! Im a guessing this really shouldnt be there ? however it does look so perfect as to be deliberate.

I am not a car person and have not looked under much before you think Im going mad :-)

Last edited by Geordie Jester; 26th January 2009 at 03:35 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Geordie Jester
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II - Underside Engine Cover Bodywork bpowell555 14 2545 26th January 2009 03:32 PM
Air-flow direction selector problem Heating & cooling madnoel10 1 1017 29th September 2008 12:04 PM
Laguna II - 2001 Heater failure Heating & cooling Geordie Jester 6 1257 15th January 2008 06:46 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome