Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Heated rear screen and mirrors not working

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th January 2009 Thread Starter
Chris Browne
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Heated rear screen and mirrors not working

Hi all. I have trawled the forums and can't find this problem. I have a late 2002 Laguna 2 Sports Tourer 2.2DCI. It is a fine car and everything works except the heated rear screen and heated door mirrors, which is a bit of a pain at this time of year. When I press the button on the climate control, the icon for the rear screen and mirrors comes on but neither of them heat up. I can adjust the mirrors electically, the folding electric mechanism works but the heating elements don't. When I press the button, I can hear a relay click under the steering column so the circuit is being activated. I have checked all the relevant fuses which are OK. I have studied the wiring diagrams to see if there is a common fuse which protects both but there does not seem to be one. Can anyone suggest what the fault might be and where I should be looking? Thanks
Currently in Chris Browne's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna 2.2DCI Initiale Sports Tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by Chris Browne
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Heated rear screen and mirrors not working Electronics Chris Browne 3 841 26th January 2009 05:35 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome