Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Interior boot lights

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 30th January 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Stu, no sorry didn't get to the bottom of this. To be honest I have not really had the time, I know its been a while though but other things happened to the car which took priority and work is just hectic at the moment. It's a niggle but at the moment I can live with it.
I did put a two probe voltage tester to the light fittings and both lights are showing the 12v coming through so I think its something to do with the lock/catch, probably a micro switch in there. It's the only problem I have with the car at the mo (hope I don't regret just saying that) so I will strip the rear interior out soon and have a look. Don't know what I am looking for, just something obvious (I did this with the cruise control switch as two renault garages both admitted defeat with it's replacement yet somehow i fixed it in 15mins yet I don't know how).
Failing that I will take it to the local auto elec as Renault wanted me to book it in for two days so imagine the cost for that!
I will update as and when anything happens.
Currently in VEL SATISfied's garage:
Renault Laguna Sport Tourer GT Line Tomton 2.0Dci

Last edited by VEL SATISfied; 30th January 2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome