Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Newbie to grand espace help needed

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th January 2009 Thread Starter
steve j b
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Talking Newbie to grand espace help needed

Just picked up a 99 v grand espace 3.0 v6 rxe with 12 months m.o.t 6 months tax for 950 there were a few problems which i was told about and a few which i wasn't
first up the key fob doesn't work the l.e.d very dimly lights up for a second then goes off "new battery maybe"?
i can't lock the doors or the boot if i press the button inside to lock the doors only the passenger side locks,
and when i use the key from the passenger side door nothing happens, i can hear all the solenoids. so basically the car is open all the time, is there a boot release?

the speedo has stopped working everything else on the dash works i think are these problems just a simple case of fuses etc??

the rear lights above the doors don't work and you can't put the electric windows down in the rear but they work from the drivers side front control

then to top it all off ive just came back from shopping and noticed that the passenger side rear wheel is leaking break fluid are these drums on the v6 or discs,? drums i hope as its cheaper to replace a wheel cylinder. can anything else go wrong
shouldn't of said that
anyway good job i found this forum otherwise i would knackered

thanks in advance Steve

Last edited by steve j b; 30th January 2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: more info
  5 Lastest Threads by steve j b
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Espace speedo weird problem Electronics steve j b 2 833 11th February 2009 11:00 PM
newbie to espace v6 Engines scatz 5 1097 1st February 2009 11:11 AM
Newbie to grand espace help needed Electronics tinker2 2 789 30th January 2009 09:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome