Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ive written my Lag II off :(

View Single Post
post #103 of (permalink) Old 5th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 6 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,649 Times in 1,307 Posts
Originally Posted by daft_plonk View Post
oh well, i found a nice set of alloys from a mondeo, not sure what your budget is though
Yeah there nice alloys DP. Might consider some alloys next year. For now Im in save mode as I got a holiday spending money thats needed for May, and some of the money I had saved for that is going towards the mondy.

Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Result Dave, nice one

Got a good price for your Lag too considering the car market at the mo. Would've been nice to get more though.

I had my Lag valued with that, that was a joke, offered 980 and then wanted to take 20 quid of that for the inspection before they paid out. Got offered around a grand at a dealer part ex and saw loads for sale around the 1500 mark privately.

Given all that you did well to get 1900, shame about the excess though fella
Thanks Mikey, I thought it was a good offer too. I bought the car two years ago for 4k, so I suppose its not too bad. I shudder to think how much money I spent on it though . But thats motoring eh.

Yeah I had my car valued on that website, and they offered me a ridiculous amount too.

Lets hope Ford motoring will be cheaper.

Excesses are buggers ! Sigh.
Currently in dave_mezza2006's garage:
2014 Vauxhall Astra Limited Edition 1.4 16v VVT Turbo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome