Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II - took central locking fuse out and now no electrics with card?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 8th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Right we mananged to get the tailgate opening and closing again properly. Had to clean all the contacts and thankfully that was all that was wrong another case of corroded contacts.

With regard to the key and electronics problem it to#urned out to be the electronics and engine management fuse in the compartment by the drivers door that had blown. So that all works again now.

However I took the car out this morning and found out that ABS light is coming on and that the speedometer is showing the speed. Speedometer lifts off the rest point to go to zero but then won't show the speed. I think one of the fuses, the yellow 20A one, in the main engine compartment was put back in the wrong place. I think this as my helper told me he took it out to test it and couldn't remember exactly where it came from.

Could someone with a Laguna II preferably sports tourer post a photo of their fuse box please, the one in the engine compartment.

Currently in Energyboy's garage:
2005 (Jan) Laguna 1.9dCi Dynamique Sports Tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome