Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Whats your top tip for cleaning car windscreen?

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 11th February 2009
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
I don't really have any tips of sorts i just like to keep my car clean and i go out my way to clean it once a month from October to March and always make sure the water reservoir is topped up with water and windscreen cleaner once a week depending how much i use it that is,and from March to October i wash the car every week without fail so my tip of sorts is just hot clean water and one good absorbent cloth and clean my glass once a week inside and out and use no chemicals of any sort as most in my experience attract condensation in the wet and winter and this seems to help to the point i never get condensation and when cleaning the car always run the cloth down the wiper blades front and rear to remove the scum that collects on both wipe directions on the blade and doing this helps keep them in tip top working order and noise free,hope that helps

Cheers Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome