Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2002 Espace Cobra Alarm problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th February 2009 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
2002 Espace Cobra Alarm problems

Well iam having alarm sounding problems?,Now iam not quite sure if this is related to the problem but of late when i hit the IR Key to unlock the car it does it with no problems apart from the rear door it doesn't unlock?? but most times pressing the key again and locking and unlocked it back to back it then unlocks itso i thought it might just be a sticky locking mechanism??not quite sure to be honest??

But now when i lock the car and walk away the alarm starts to soundso iam now left with a car i can't lock unless you put up with the alarm sounding all the time

Now i've also noticed if i leave a door or the bonnet ajar or open and lock the car with the IR Key it does not give me the Beeping sound it used to to inform me of this??

I have to say iam sure they are all related and i would be 99% sure its because something is not working or returning or slow in returning on the rear door mechanism?? what do you think?? any help would be great before i go to spend money i don't have

Cheers all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4370 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1979 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4420 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome