Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic Passanger Window Problems

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 13th February 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
Possibly Darren.

Tho a lot of the early Megane II's & Scenic II's ( more so the Megane II as it was launched earlier ) were plagued with electrical issues and Renault were continuing to alter the electrical system which I feel did not seem to help but caused confusion in the dealer network.

I would expect the independant market place to come up with a cheaper/easier solution if any would take on such a task.

Trouble is with that much work involved I'm not sure if the system would need reconfiguring after a repair and then only Renault can do the work

Jeez getting them to put everything back as it should be seems to be a problem for many workshops

So glad you took out the extended warranty, Was this a Renault warranty or aftermarket as some only cover up to certain values ?
It was an RAC warranty, which covers up to the value of the car. I had it on the car when i bought it last year, just glad i checked and renewed it today, pity i didn't do the same with the Mrs Clio, though i had a letter from Renault UK today telling me i have a recall for the bonnet catch. lol
Currently in DarrenK's garage:
2013 Fiat Panda TA Easy
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome