Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Bit of advice on recent purchase

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 14th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks for the reply lagdti,
well, just back from work and busy sat so thought id reply just now. Aye the back does make a bit of a thump over bumps but no idea about shocks etc. I was thinking along the lines off a buckled wheel kinda thing as well and soon as i can im going to stick on the spare and see if thers any change, i doesnt seem serious but as you know you know its not right....not much of a mechanic really! Im not bad at finding my way round a bmw e28 with the old technology you know. Had an 86 m535 till a mate wrote it off at the end of the year(still on a downer!) so going to dust off the 528 and get that good again so the laguna will be a good daily driver and want to get that good too but i know nothin about lagunas so appreciate the feedback. I managed to finally get the bonnet open at work tonight as well, thought i had it cracked and covered the catches with grease and the wires were movin fine, till i closed it...Anyway, will get back with how it goes with the spare wheel, you obviously have a good idea given you job. All the best, watty.

will post pics asap, bet you delta hf keeps you occupied, but well worth it though.
Currently in watty17's garage:
1998 LAGUNA EXECUTIVE & 1986 BMW 528i
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome