Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - windscreen washer jets & wiper sync.

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 14th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
windscreen washer jets & wiper sync.

Thanks for the two answers,,, on a hardness scale I would have bet heavily that a green pad is much softer than glass, however I used a white pad in this instance as it was available,, I do a lot of night driving and a green pad has not caused me a problem on glass on previous vehicles,, but I will check that out somehow as you seem to be very knowledgable, thanks. Of course you have to watch the grit on the windscreen does not get under the pad as with any cleaner pad/material, that "would" cause marks hi hi,,,

OK on the screen wash special answer confirmation,, but I assume its more expensive and still the volume was not enough for bad situations,, especially as a very very high % is wasted on the vehicle behind,, you can this when driving behind a car with this mist type system, if I might call it that,,,

I really donít see this as a better system,, unless my jets that cause the mistier spray have a wider cone shaped beam,, yours lasting some weeks has to be very good unless you have a gallon container and/or times were easy going.
Thank you both for the labouring with me on this, it is appreciated.
Currently in specie8472's garage:
grand modus 1.5 dci 86 Dynamique
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome