Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - W reg clio mtv, what phase?

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 22nd May 2006
chris m
Let's be carefull out there
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Send a message via MSN to chris m
Originally Posted by nikki6780
Hi all
Im new to this forum so please bare with me!
I have just bought a w reg clio mtv and also bought the dialogys 3 cd set as it needs some work. What phase would my clio be?
Does anyone else have the dialogys?
It took me about 4 hours to install it and now it is asking me all these difficult Q's like vehicle type? in the drop down list it does'nt say clio 1.2 etc etc is has codes e.g 357A
Eh??? What is that?
Can anyone help me please?
I need to refit sun visors, aerial, interior light (the car is a cat c as the bonett catch failed but has mostly been repaired just the little things left to do now)
Also the C/L or R/L does'nt work, anyone know where these are located and do I have to go to Renault to get it sorted?
Thanks in advance guys
Hope somebody out there can help
If it's like my older Clio the CL & RL are in the roof mounted centre console beneath the arial. There is a common problem with water ingress through the base of the arial (seal with silicone) or through the sunroof drain holes.(if fitted). Do a forum search for "pond".

The water comes in and can wreck the PCB that controls the remote locking (as mine has) and this may, I suspect, be the problem.
Currently in chris m's garage:
2000 Scenic 2.0 16v Monaco, BMW 3 Series, Pug 206
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome