Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Remeber the time you said you'd never....

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Remeber the time you said you'd never....

Until last Thursday it'd been very nearly a month - yes, a whole 31 cotton pickin days since I'd had a problem with my Laguna II (03) - I could amost bear to eat a croissant without me condemning the race that invented it!

Then - being a nice guy - I decided to thank the driver behind for showing some courtesy with a quick flash of the hazards - The bleeding thing have not stopped flashing since!!! (well, they have stopped, I tell a lie - but only cause I've jammed two pieces of card each side of the button to hold it in!)

Since that event (hey - I can live without hazards for a while) there has been an annoying spanner flashing on one of the displays on the dash - and guess what? - no flashing bleeding spanner anywhere to found in the manual???

My fault I know - Buying a Renault is like taking a woman on and inheriting a ginger step son! - Never, ever, ever, again!

Any of you kind, patient, forgiving souls help me out?

Thanks, Carl
  5 Lastest Threads by carlbolton
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II 1.9dci Cambelt change? Engines Daddio 2 2144 4th October 2009 05:32 PM
Remeber the time you said you'd never.... Electronics bigiainw 7 1351 18th February 2009 07:39 PM
Laguna ll 2003 Expression Headlamp issue Electronics carlbolton 7 1216 26th January 2009 07:00 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome