Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - megane scenic 1.6 rte 1998 various problems help !!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
megane scenic 1.6 rte 1998 various problems help !!

basically there is a couple of problems which i hoped some one could maybe answer in 1 thread, instead of lots,
so here we go, water in drivers footwell, i have no idea where it is from, i also have to imput a code everytime i want to start the engine to over ride immobiliser if i take the key out, drivers side window wont open by the electrics, i have to manually slide it up & down to open, making it not very secure, then the milage is not counting up properly as it should, it seems to keep reseting itself to 86,300, same as the trip counter resets itself to 0 , also there is a knocking when turning and accelarating, when say going around a roundabout, but drives ok , as i have just bought the car yesterday i am hoping it is nothing that is going to set me back alot of money,
all help is much appreciated
Currently in lisajohn-2008's garage:
Renault Megane Scenic RT 1.6E 1998
  5 Lastest Threads by lisajohn-2008
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
megane scenic 1.6 rte 1998 various problems help... Cars & motoring lisajohn-2008 12 2408 19th February 2009 12:48 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome