Join Date: Feb 2007
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,200 Times in 4,712 Posts
Sounds like a lot of things wrong by the sound of it
1. The water ingress could be down to blocked drains in the scuttle panel below the screen wipers.
2. Having to input the code each time sounds like a duff immobiliser system. Could be water has got into the immobilser receiver unit and blown the corcuit board.
3. Sound slike the window regulator system is furbarred and will need replaced.
4. The knocking sound could be a duff CV jount on the driveshafts.
5. The faulty dash could either be a connection problem or a damaged circuit board.
Unless you can do the work yourself or get it done cheaply using second hand parts the cost is likely to be more than the car is worth
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l