Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hi, advice needed please...Rusty ?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 21st February 2009 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi, Help needed please I have a rusty ?

I have looked through several web sites trying to find out what the above part is called and part number so I can order a replacement for my Renault Scenic 1.6 Automatic.

Thank you to OTTOMAN who said it is called a 'rear cross member' - makes sense, but I cant seem to find anything for a scenic rear cross member on the net - could it be called something else, does anyone know how much this is likley to cost to have replced?

Is it common for this part to rust like this? The car is 2001.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Currently in mitchsarah's garage:
Renault Scenic Expression + 1.6 auto
mitchsarah is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome