Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - electric window

Thread: electric window
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
electric window

Hi all
i know there is info on this but would just like to clarify my problem :
unlocked car with card,rear passenger window opened, will not shut,all others are fine, took off door trim(not sure what i was going to do with what i found,but went ahead anyway,this was quite straight forward,got down to the insides couldn't see owt wrong so put all back,change the switch over from the offside to eliminate whether it was that but the nearside still wouldn't move,undid the battery to do a reset,still nothing so put cover on window & rang Green Flag, guy came out to me(he was great) but said that he could not do anything for me(i thought this but it was just a chance) he said that it was a main dealer job, thanked him & he gave me a contact for a garage that does have the main dealer equipment but don't charge the earth,and give customer care, got the car booked in for Monday morning,before i take it i wondered if anyone can give me a ball-park idea as to what is actually wrong (regulator etc) so as i know what i am up against, will give feed back of the service i get next week with recommendations if any.

Currently in mdv47's garage:
Scenic 2 1.9 dci Dynamique fitted with extras when it was purchased, (ff electric sun roof, reversing sensors,spare wheel,
  5 Lastest Threads by mdv47
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Is it possible .......... Electronics Marky70 17 3542 12th May 2011 07:53 AM
Mute wire for radio In-car entertainment costeau 7 4416 11th May 2011 07:11 AM
Mute wire for radio Electronics 1 1186 11th May 2011 07:03 AM
In praise of Renault Electronics Tiggerz_SRi 5 1325 26th February 2009 04:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome