Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Sliding Centre console wiring

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 21st February 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hey...i had this problem and have cured it. my 04 scenic have a factory fit cd player under the passenger seat> You will need to remove the compartment door from under the front passenger seat. Nestled at the bottom is a fuse board with a relay. Check all the fuses...from memory its a 10amp fuse. Sadly there are a few 10amp fuses on the board and its a matter of checking. found a blown fuse and replaced it. Light and powersocket working fine albeit the lite has a seperate fuse/supply to that of the power socket. Hope this helps you. forgot to mention...if you have no cd player then remove the tray completely...dead simple. Then there is ample room to stick yr hand in. With a cd player room is very limited and I ahd to use long nose pliers as no room for my finngers/hand.
Currently in markieboy's garage:
2004 Ren Scenic 2 1.9Dci with electric panorama roof, reverse sensors, sliding centre console, auto wipers, auto lites, 17" nervastport alloys
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome