Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Needing Help on the clio replacment!

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 22nd February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Cliogftrn
Originally Posted by bpowell555 View Post
As ur looking at the A3 u should be looking at the golf They're the same car except the audi has premium branding (and price). Considering today's climate opting for "premium" seems a bit contrary. A 3 door GT tdi golf would seem a good bet. I can't believe a little car like the oloP will be nearly as refined as the bigger ones?

Bear in mind dervs are only really a cost saving at 20k miles per year. Any less and you won't do any harm picking up a petrol, unless ur a sucker for low end torque and never changing gear

... So maybe one of the lower spec Gtis on the golf? ...

Oh my god, you have just made my choice very hard!

Right yeah polo is out of the question, i own a clio and i think it about time i get somemore street cred (in other words when i pull up somewhere i can just hear people saying oh dear what do we have here?)

The Golf is very VERY temping! Dam you man!

According to the tech data on autotrader 3 insurance groups cheaper then the audi and there not much between them, actualy the Golf has more going for it, cost less and better MPG and slighty faster, only just like but anything that is faster is appealing!

You have really temped me there >.<
Currently in Cliogftrn's garage:
Renault Clio 1999 1.2 8v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome