Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just a few questions :)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Just a few questions :)

Hi all,

I hope i put this topic in the right place.. Well here is my questions etc which if anyone could help i would be quite gratefull.

Right recently i was involved in a motorbike accident, which has put me off bikes for the time being. But soon comes the compensation which i thought i would treat myself with a new car which i have decided on the Renault Twingo.

I am 27 and i tend to lean towards the RS and the GT models, but i am tied between the 2...

If i choose the RS i would only like to replace the alloys and the exhaust system as the Bodykit looks nice so i wouldnt want to alter that.

But if i went for the 1.2GT, i would like to modify it totally. Meaning make the car "My own", if you get me? I mean since i been younger i have always wanted to work on a car and do it up a bit with performance parts and if i got the GT i think thats what i would do.

But the question is, would modifying the 1.2GT bring it close to the performance of the 1.6RS? And with it being a turbo 'd engine will the modifications make much more of a difference and could it be pushed easily past the BHP of the RS model?

It's hard for me to put down on here what my head is trying to tell me so i hope you understand what i mean.

Thankyou in advance!
  5 Lastest Threads by addj
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Just a few questions :) Cars & motoring saabguy 3 749 25th February 2009 04:42 PM
Hello! Welcome to RenaultForums ottoman 4 723 25th February 2009 04:07 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome