Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna W reg - Any help appreciated

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th February 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna W reg - Any help appreciated

Hi all, I got my hands on a Laguna W reg 1.8 16v.

A few weeks ago i started installing the parking sensors and still didn't manage to connect them up as beeing very busy.

As it is only the Alize model, tha car has only the basics and as i intend to keep it for 2 years, i would like some things done to it.

Install a full closure module

(can it be done? What parts should i be looking for and where about in the car? I will be visiting some breakers yards soon and I would like to trace one)

Install Trip computer

(has anyone done this in the past? What parts should i look for? Mine has a SAGEM instrument panel and as far as i know, trip computer wasn't available on this instruments, i need to get Jaeger ones but will these work?)

Voice Synth

(this will be installed as soon as i manage to trace the parts allready mentioned in a previous post)

(Does anyone know the size of the pipe i need to get in order to fit it on the throtle body?

Any help much appreciated
Currently in l0rd's garage:
Laguna MK1 2000 Alize and Clio MK1 RSI 1994
  5 Lastest Threads by l0rd
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio 1.4 16v 2002 exhaust tailpipe diameter Exhausts l0rd 0 1880 4th November 2010 10:08 PM
Clio MK2 2005 chopped wires behind radio Electronics l0rd 2 3104 17th April 2010 11:53 PM
Laguna 1 2000 bumper pictures Bodywork renofan 9 1997 18th August 2009 12:12 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome