Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio II Central Locking gone mad and continuous seatbelt warning

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio II Central Locking gone mad and continuous seatbelt warning

Well, I have searched the FAQ's, so please be gentle if I've missed an obvious answer to the problem my 2002 Clio 1.5 DCi developed yesterday:

Firstlly (whilst moving), the central locking started to activate and deactivate rapidly and randomly for the duration of my journey. I have tried the resyncronisation routine I've seen on this forum and that problem appears to be solved (fingers crossed).

However, at the same time, the warning "BEEP" that normally sounds when the seatbelts aren't fastened, is sounding constantly while driving. It only switches off when the ignition key is removed and the driver's door open and closed.

Any help before I go mad would be greatly appreciated.
Currently in brumstoke's garage:
2002 Clio Dynamique 1.5DCI
  5 Lastest Threads by brumstoke
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2002 Clio 1.5 DCI Manual gearbox oil leak Transmissions terry nagel 3 5181 5th May 2011 03:30 PM
Clio Drivers Electric Window problem Electronics allyjones17 9 25631 17th April 2011 04:38 PM
Clio II Central Locking gone mad and continuous... Electronics brumstoke 1 1072 27th February 2009 08:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome