Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - engine mangement lhm

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th February 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy engine mangement lhm

hi all ive got a problem with my scenic going in to limp home mode my car is a renault scenic 1.9 DTI not dci i have the warning light showiung and had it into renault for diagnostics and they tell my the codes they got from the ecu lists three faults 1-feul pump 2-throttle pedal advance unit 3 egr valve now ive had the egr valve cleaned an and now the garge say it works as good as new so thats done but where is the throttle pedal advance unit and some of the strange symptoms when idle i put my foot on accelerator slowly it will let me rev past 2000 rpm but any quicker the limp home mode cuts in and light shows and some times when driving will never let me rev over 2500 rpm but suddenly take off without my foot on accelerator and rather fast until i press the clutch and im hopeing the fault codes are correct and im not going to waste all that money replacing working components and also gets worse if i go throught big puddles un (avoidable ones) id be gratefull if any one can help me on this p.s and the enigine management light only cuts in when i put my foot on accelerator as soon as i take my foot off accelerator the light goes off
  5 Lastest Threads by karlscenic
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
power loss when warm Engines chris m 1 690 14th March 2009 08:29 AM
engine mangement lhm Electronics Jules 1 744 28th February 2009 04:41 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome