Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Picked up my Laguna II DCI Privilege friday and have questions....

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Picked up my Laguna II DCI Privilege friday and have questions....

I picked up a Laguna II DCI Privilege on Friday night and have a few questions to any owners. Mine is a 2002 02 reg. I understand from the FAQ section this model does not have Auto lights, but does have auto wipers. I cannot get these to work for some reason. I read the manual and this tells me to put the wiper stalk down the first notch and this should work. This just puts the slower speed wiper on. My car has the lump under the mirror and sensor looking things on the windscreen but I can't seem to get it to do what I think it should. From previous experience on Meganes and Clios with auto things I am struggling massively - plus the garage I bought it from isn't sure.

Second thing is, it came with 3 keys - 1 that locks, unlocks and starts the car, one that locks and starts the car and one that just came along for the ride - does nothing. The one that is half way there (the unlock button doesn't work), is that a big thing to solve? I need a second key for my girlfriend to have one, but can't be bothered with having to fanny about with unlocking the passenger door every time to get in my car.

Thanks in advance for any help, apologies for the essay - i'm a first time poster that is confused!
Currently in paulnanrod's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II DCI Privilege
  5 Lastest Threads by paulnanrod
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II DCI do you know it's... Engines Floydthebarber 1 2149 14th September 2009 07:08 PM
Laguna II DCI 1.9 2002 Fuel Injector Fault Engines Rentech 3 1328 10th September 2009 08:42 PM
Windscreen washer Electronics paulnanrod 2 988 9th July 2009 08:50 PM
Wheel nut on a 2002 (52) Laguna Wheels & tyres VelSatisfied 2 1971 3rd July 2009 11:01 AM
Laguna 2 sunroof Electronics tubby tommy 2 910 19th April 2009 10:49 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome