Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dead Battery (Laguna)following failed turbo - need cd's out of player ! HELP !! ;-)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Dead Battery (Laguna)following failed turbo - need cd's out of player ! HELP !! ;-)

I'm a forum virgin.....I hope you are able to help me please...
I have a Laguna 1.9dci Initiale 2003
Last week i had the "fuel injection failure" diagnostic message and within 5 mins the turbo had failed and the engine is now kaputt having revved itself out ! Had i known more about this fault i could have lessened the damage etc etc ( i did manage to telephone Renault and let them know my feelings)

Anyway after mechanics thoughts on it and umm,-ing and arrr-ing Ive decided to scrap it (is on ebay as we speak!)
My problem is that my beloved Cd's are still in the cd player and the electrics are dead following the above. So my question is - aside from trashing the cd player is there any way i can get the cd's out without the electrics being restored?????

5 Lastest Threads by siouxie
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Dead Battery (Laguna)following failed turbo -... Electronics bpowell555 6 1183 2nd March 2009 09:33 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome