Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna electronic inst panel not working

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 2nd March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi again just took time to calm down and read the other threads in this forum - seems I,m not the only one to have had this problem, I,m really so ¤¤¤¤ed off right now Ive only had the car a few days and absolutely loved it , Just read my sale sgreement and I,m covered for the first thirty days , and lets face it with no speedo , no temps gauge and no fuel level its not reall y driveable , lets just hope the arthur daley who sold me it sees it the same in the morning , I,m off to cry myself to sleep but will post my results on here to morrow , in the meantime any advice from others whove had experience of this ( and theres quite a few ) on how to sort it ,
Iread in one of the posts that some guy just undid the battery ! and I,m keen to try it but really the garage I bought it from should sort it properly , I.ll bet they just keep doing something like that for the next thirty days when I,m no longer their problem ,
once again any positive help much appreciated.
Currently in twedspeed's garage:
2005 laguna sports tourer estate 2.0 16 V petrol manual bmw mini cooper

Last edited by twedspeed; 2nd March 2009 at 10:52 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome