Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 05 Scenic Rear Windows Winding the wrong way! plz help

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
05 Scenic Rear Windows Winding the wrong way! plz help

ok the short and curlies, is both my rear window motors have now failed over the last few months and my kids are fed up of having no windows, as renault in their wisdom dosnt sell motors only i was forced to a scrap yard for replacements (considerably cheeper aswell)

recieved motors today, look great, easy to replace, fantastic job done! he says! i now find the windows are winding in the oposite way to the way they used to and to the fronts, up instead of down, down instead of up! they work great and at first i thought well at least they work!!

now my problem is when i lock my car it thinks the rear windows are down so winds them up! only when its back to front its actually winding them down! its not affecting the fronts at all.

plz plz any ideas! i phoned renault and they told me thet they are not allowed to give advice!

5 Lastest Threads by danny999
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
05 scenic rear windows wind down on deadlocking! Electronics speedymct 2 807 4th March 2009 10:08 AM
05 Scenic Rear Windows Winding the wrong way! plz... Electronics danny999 10 1602 3rd March 2009 01:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome