Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Master T35 1998

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Master T35 1998

Is there anyone out there with a T35 Master? I am thinking of buying one primarily to do up as a Camper Van, but I don't know much about Master's and their reliability. Certainly they don't appear to be unreliable, but was wondering if someone could comment?

I have the opportunity to buy a 1998 Renault Master T35. It's done 162000 miles, had a recent cam belt change, starter motor and battery. I think it was used as an ambulance from new, so also has rear air suspension, not sure if that makes a huge difference?

It's going for £1500.

How many more miles could I expect to get out of this van? And does the price look about right for a van of this age and mileage?

I would be so very very grateful if anyone has any input and advice. I just canít seem to find any information on T35 Masterís. The van looks in really good condition, but don't know whether the price is too good to be true and I am just setting myself up for problems later on?

Any input sincerely appreciated!
  5 Lastest Threads by kitesurf
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Master T35 1998 Cars & motoring dave_mezza2006 2 2509 4th March 2009 11:12 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome