Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace 52 driver headlamp bulb

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2009
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi Scotrod welcome to the forum,i have no pics but i will try and describe how its done and to be honest i would imagine it will be much the same as most other Renaults of the same year,

On the back of the head lamp you will see a rubber cover,remove this by just pulling it off,On the passenger side it is quite tight but it can be change without removing anything but like on most Espaces you will be going in blind feeling about after you have removed the rubber cover holding the bulb in place is 2 wire clips and if you squeeze then together and push or pull them whilst squeezing then together they should release and this will then let you pull the old bulb out and after you have done this all you are left to do is remove the wiring plug by pressing the clip on it in and pulling the plug away from the bulb and then just replace it with the new one and all is the same but in reverse,

Watch not to have contact with the new bulb with you fingers as this will cause it to blow in time,

I hope this helps Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome