Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna dti lectrical problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna dti lectrical problems

Hello all,
I've just rebuilt my 1999 laguna dti RXE after timing belt failure and I've now got some fault codes showing up.
The first is 04 IAT sensor fault, I've replaced the sensor and it now displays the correct temp but the fault code is still there.
The second is 05 accelerator position sensor circuit fault, again I've replaced it and have the fault still showing up.
The third and most annoying fault comes on at about 2000 revs and is 08 fuel pump advance circuit fault, this one puts the serv light on and the car won't go above about 40mph once it comes on.
None of these faults were there before the timing belt snapped.
The last fault that I've got is with the trip computer, it registers distance travelled and mileage but now doesn't show mpg, fuel used and distance till fuel needed any more.
Can anyone out there shed some light on this, any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Currently in gusnjus's garage:
A Scenic 1.9 Dti RXE Monaco, A Laguna 1.9 Dti RXE Estate, A Laguna 1.9 Dti RT and a Skoda Octavia 1.9 GLX
  5 Lastest Threads by gusnjus
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Scenic Gearbox Problem Transmissions pragmatix 2 3747 24th January 2010 10:01 PM
Laguna dti lectrical problems Electronics gusnjus 1 1069 9th March 2009 09:04 PM
1998 laguna dti not starting Engines gusnjus 4 1070 28th February 2009 08:58 PM
Laguna SERV Light Electronics gusnjus 3 1466 26th March 2008 05:33 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome