Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ecu repair

Thread: Ecu repair
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th March 2009 Thread Starter
V Satis
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Ecu repair

After many months of toil I have been told it is my ECU that is the sick part of my Vel Satis 2.0 petrol. The independant garage (French cars only) that currently has the car tells me that because the ECU is not the same as Clios and Lagunas (nothing on a vel satis is the same as anything else it seams) so the chap that repairs his ECU 's cannot help. My question to the good people of Renault Forum land is, does anyone know where i can possibly get an ECU repaired for a Vel Satis. It is a Sagem S2000RPMT.

Once I have climbed this mountain then there is the small matter of the actual repair to the car or am I nieve enough to think that this will be it. |Still its only been off the road for 6 months

my wife had this mad idea that I might be better offering the car as doner parts to other satis owners as it might be kinder in the end for the sake of my sanity and someone might like a nice leather interior etc etc. Unfortunately like the madness that overcomes us all I am giving it one last chance.
Currently in V Satis's garage:
2002 vel satis 2.0L
  5 Lastest Threads by V Satis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Ecu repair Electronics shy talk 6 2634 10th March 2009 08:20 PM
Is that part suitable for my car Engines laguna steve 10 1718 17th December 2008 02:48 PM
broken clips on window mechanism Bodywork Battenburg 11 2270 9th November 2008 03:54 PM
Fao Lagdti Engines WebCode 11 2384 21st September 2008 11:12 PM
Renault Vel Satis - was limping now it wont start Engines V Satis 9 2415 29th August 2008 05:26 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome