Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault problems

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 25th May 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

The car is a Megane Rush and was bought in August 2004 (brand new) and has done approx 34K miles to date.

Like I said the in post, because I worked for some distance from home it was used as a commute car which involved just me in the car. It was only when I no longer had to commute and the car started taking my wife and friends as passengers that the passenger seat fell apart - the side plastic bit (trim) pops off.

It came back from a service and already tonight the supposedly repaired seat has fallen apart again.

Thing is, the car is still within its manufacturers warranty and its only just now after 5 times trying to fix this annoying fault that the dealer suddenly announces its wear and tear - and Renault HQ says they have to go by the word of their dealer (surprise!).

From a personal point of view this is our third generation Renault car and after this fisasco it will probably be our last.

Don't get me started on the hassle we have trying to get a headlight bulb changed on the car!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome