Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault problems

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 25th May 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Yeah - to us it looks like just a couple of metal clips but for some reason the Renault Dealer we are 'dealing' with seems incapable of doing it.

I could understand it if we had a 20 stone person sitting on it but the first person it went on looked as if they hadn't eaten in a year he was so thin (a work colleague - nice guy but a bit weird).

We have had numerous conversations with customer services and they just respond with that they have to back the dealer.. feels like they are just screwing us over cause they can.

This one was great. The bulb went and I went to Halfords over lunch got a bulb and went to put it in. After failing to find a way I asked Halfords if they could do it. The said that my model of car was marked as Do Not Attempt.

Took it to Renault and after a small battle where they said they can't do it because it involves taking the whole front of the car off - they eventually did it and charged us 42 for the pleasure.

Apart from these issues the car is great - its the smoothest ride I have had for ages and I love the car.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome