Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dead Battery (Laguna)following failed turbo - need cd's out of player ! HELP !! ;-)

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 17th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Managed to jump lead it and eventually get the cd's out - following the INCORRECT instructions printed in the manual - telling me to turn the sat nav dial to get the code input for the radio, 3 (yes 3) phone calls to renault later (customer service is NOT their strong point is it??) i managed to get the discs out. (Had to turn the dial on the back of the remote radio controls to change the numbers)

Thanks for all your input and the "beast" finally went on Friday for the sum of 1245 !!!!!!
Was very strange as the dash diagnostics informed us that the oil was "OK", but following the turbo issue wrecking the engine, and depositing a huge puddle on the slip road of the A42 and the rest on the road outside our house while sat waiting to be sold, we know fairly well that theres none of any significance in there??!

Thanks for the advise guys and I wish you all luck with your renaults, however following this experience I will not be purchasing a renault again - ever !

I am now the proud owner of a Mondeo Ghia X .....

Happy Day !!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome