Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - you got to Fancy a Magane!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
you got to Fancy a Magane!!!

Hi everyone,
I own a 2001 1.4 16v megane and i am simply getting to know it. its a good car with a good pick up and very quite engine. Its eco on fuel and has good electronic set of eqpmnt. its nice to drive and easy and cheap to repair, however you got to u/s it.
I had a few problems with it such as power failure, starter motor rep and TDC sensor cleaning. luckily i managed to sort them out myself so gave me a bit of confidence. I replaced one coil with a new and it sorted the power loss, i replaced the broke starter motor with a used one and also opened and clean the TDC sensor. Now when i drive the car, i feel the car is going where i want to take and the way i want to take it. the most beautiful thing is its soundless engine and driving position.

i am more than happy to give you hand with any of my experienes with this car, if time allowed.

Come fwd and have your say on this thread pls.
Many Thanks
riv ing:
  5 Lastest Threads by megankadriver
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
car engine would stay in rev (20~30)x1000 and... Engines S80 6 1467 1st March 2011 08:51 PM
Renault Megane 2001: how to deactivate the... Electronics megankadriver 0 1292 12th November 2010 08:18 AM
you got to Fancy a Magane!!! Cars & motoring megankadriver 6 1251 18th March 2009 02:10 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome