Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #345 of (permalink) Old 25th March 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Had something mad happen to me on my way home tonight, not from a car but from a pedestrian

I was traveling through the St fagans lanes on my way home riding my bike. I saw a teanage couple walking side by side on my side of the road walking towards me (no pavement). They should'be been in single file but as they were on the right side of the road as stated in the highway code, I'll let them off that bit!

I normally blast through those lanes at about 50mph but when I saw them I deceided to slow down and swing wide of them.
Good job too as just as I was approaching them the boy decided to pretend to shove his girlfriend in my way Fecking plonker! Good job I wasn't taken by surprise as I could've swerved out of control or into on coming traffic.
If I were her I'd be having some serious words with him possibly with the word 'dumped' thrown in

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

PSN: MEW1980
Currently in Mikey's garage:
1996 Mazda MX-3 V6, a 2002 1.2 8v Fiat Punto active (the Wife's!) and a 1998 Suzuki GN 125. Used to own a 2002 Laguna II Dynamique 1.8 16V (Now Sold yey!)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome