Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2 rear washer jet. Broken!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna 2 rear washer jet. Broken!

Morning all.
Decided to wash the car last night at work. Just as i began it started to rain. I thought what the hell, i'll just carry on with it. Everything was going fine when i caught the rear washer nozzle on the roof. It caught onto my wash mitt and snapped off. I now have a small hole in my roof. I still have the exterior parts(rubber seal and exterior nozzle), but the actual hoze has fell inside the roof lining! Hope i'm explaining it well enough. Currently the hole is bunged up with chewing gum, only thing i had to hand!!
Is there anyway i can get to it? I opened the hatch and eased down a bit of the rooflining, no joy!! I then popped out the rear interior light hoping to get at it. But it seems as if there's another harder rooflining above it. Can't get access! The local mechanic i go to can't be arsed with these type of jobs(Happy chappie), and i'm guessing it'll be a couple of hours labour at a dealers?
Really p****d off, such a little thing and i bet it's gonna cost a few bob.

Oh the car has a sunroof and curtain airbags if that's any help.

Cheers for any replies guys!!
Currently in craigieboy7's garage:
2002 renault Laguna II 1.8 Privilege
  5 Lastest Threads by craigieboy7
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Another compressor question. Heating & cooling dave_mezza2006 5 1937 28th March 2011 02:17 PM
Laguna II Creaking steering Steering and Suspension craigieboy7 7 4192 22nd January 2011 10:56 PM
Laguna II Hazard light switch! Interiors craigieboy7 4 1824 22nd January 2011 10:50 PM
Laguna 1.8 oil type Engines craigieboy7 2 7526 18th November 2010 03:50 PM
2002 laguna aircon compressor! Heating & cooling craigieboy7 2 1735 4th July 2010 02:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome