Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - VELSATIS - Radio and Sat Nav staying on after keycard removed

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th March 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
VELSATIS - Radio and Sat Nav staying on after keycard removed

I seem to be having a problem with my sat nav and radio both staying on after i've taken the keycard out of the slot (and even locked) the car.

Only noticed it last week, but i don't use the satnav or radio every day.

Not sure if it has any bearing but i had renault fix a faulty rear fog light about 6 weeks ago, when my local independent garage couldn't fix it. It turned out it was something wrong with the switch that worked the optional towbar.

I'm concerned that i'm going to come back and find a flat battery, and so want to know what to do to fix it. Each time i get out of the car now, i have to make sure i turn the radio off, and i go into the sat nav to set the screen to standby...both of which are a pain.

Not sure if it's related, but my right hand drivers mirror keeps losing its setting too, and every time i get in i have to adjust it back upwards as it keeps pointing at the floor.

Many thanks

5 Lastest Threads by BECKS7
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Replacing the hazard warning light switch on a... Electronics MéganeDynamique 7 2714 8th February 2011 11:57 AM
VEL SATIS problems - electric window + radio Electronics Wile7 3 2196 6th October 2010 12:11 PM
VELSATIS - Radio and Sat Nav staying on after... Electronics BECKS7 1 1069 26th March 2009 11:46 PM
VELSATIS - Mileometer problem - showing km not... Electronics saabguy 3 2167 25th January 2009 07:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome